Work With Us
Offering competitive benefits in both health and dental as well as paid vacations and holidays.
Building the Future
At privately-held Lohr Construction with ownership in the 3rd generation, we are looking for team members who share our values and take pride in their work. If you want to build a career with a company known for its expertise and innovation then let’s talk. We invest in our team for their longstanding success and safety and we make decisions that have a positive impact on our relationships with our clients.
Current Job Openings
- Lead and Communicate with Lohr Construction Field Supervision, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule.
- Represent Lohr Construction with Owner(s), Architects, Consultants, Government Authorities, Vendors and Subcontractors
- Administer financial aspects of the Owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Project Start-Up
- Purchasing process and document control
- Meeting Management
- Financial Management
- Project Closeout
- Prepare an in-house budget and GMP.
- Prepare quantity take-offs and apply unit pricing for material and labor to establish a value for the work.
- Understand the full scope of the project through document review and asking questions of the design team and owner.
- Prepare value engineering and risk analysis.
- Prepare qualifications and assumptions for the estimate.
- Prepare cost comparisons/reconcile with previous estimates.
- Reconcile with outside Estimators.
- Lead constructability reviews.
- Manage Subcontractor solicitation & selection process.
- Prepare Exhibit B, and/or scope sheets.
- Ensure quality control of departments bids and estimates.
- Monitor assigned projects for conformance with the construction schedule, expected quality levels, and adherence to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with clients and architects throughout the project, responsible for developing relationships that generate client satisfaction.
- Provide leadership, advice and assistance to field staff regarding materials, sequencing, scheduling, personnel and methods of construction.
- Construction; Responsible for implementing all company policies and procedures
- Field Staff Assignments and performance evaluations.
- Client Relationships and Meeting Management
- Training new employees